Talent Acquisition & Retention Manager
Marcie Carleton is an experienced Talent Acquisition, Retention and Human Resources Manager, with over 15 years of healthcare recruitment experience. Marcie has a diverse healthcare recruitment background that includes physician and nurse recruitment, in addition to support staff, accounting, engineering and IT.
Prior to joining the Wilshire Group, Marcie was the HR Manager & Corporate Recruiter for an onsite clinic care team that provided primary care to labor union workers. Marcie was also the corporate recruiter for a 225-bed hospital system within Indiana.
Marcie holds a BA in Psychology from the University of Indianapolis and holds a current PHR (Professional in Human Resources) certification and an aPHR (Associate Professional in Human Resources) certification from HRCI as well as a current PRC (Professional Recruiter Certification) from AIRS. Marcie also holds a Certificate in Human Resource Management from HRCI, an OSHA-10 Certification from the University of South Florida and a Diversity and Inclusion Certificate from ESSEC Business School.
Marcie received the Great Recruiters Certified badge, an annual award given to organizations and individuals who meet a certain level of excellence. This award recognizes the individual recruiters who have earned the highest level of achievement on the Great Recruiters platform.
- BA in Psychology from the University of Indianapolis
- Certifications & Professional Associations
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources)
- aPHR (Associate Professional in Human Resources) from HRCI
- PRC (Professional Recruiter Certification) from AIRS
- Human Resource Management from HRCI, an OSHA-10 Certification
- Diversity and Inclusion Certificate
- Member of SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) since 2020.