Jenn Krebs, PMP
Director of Client Success
Jenn Krebs (née Ellison) is our Director of Client Success – she’s been with The Wilshire Group since 2012 and specializes in Epic project management, coding and health information management. Jenn’s area of expertise lies in analyzing client needs, while re-engineering and optimizing workflows for integrated clinical and revenue cycle projects. Full life-cycle work is her strength; directing build, testing, training, deployment and functionality “public relations.”
In her current project with Allegheny Health Network, Jenn manages Revenue Cycle optimization projects such as the implementation/roll-out of 3M Single Path Coding, Hospital Billing Correspondence, Dermatology eVisits and clinic/hospital workflows for Advanced Practice Practitioner attestation and billing.
Engagements with LCMC Health, Ochsner Health System, SCL Health, and Harris Health System have included:
- Strategic advisement/liaison between Revenue Cycle operations and IT across all streams, with a focus on HIM, Coding & CDI through multiple, large Epic go-lives
- Transfer Center install
- 3M 360 install & advising on other 3rd party coding products
- HIM Implementation team management
- Legal medical record implementation
- Hospital Coding optimization, including simple visit coding
- Admission and unsigned orders projects
- Deficiency Tracking optimization
- EMPI clean-up
In her eight years at Epic, Jenn was a project and application manager. As one of the first HIM implementers at Epic, she also served on the exclusive demo team; taking prospective & current customer comments and using them to shape development of the software. To date, Jenn has brought 15 Epic enterprise customers live and helped many other health systems optimize their workflows.
Jenn lives in Middleton, WI (suburb of Madison) with her husband.
- BS Miami University (Ohio)
- Certifications & Professional Associations
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Epic: HIM Deficiency Tracking, HIM Coding & Abstracting, HIM Release of Information, Up to date on Identity EMPI Management, Resolute Hospital Billing & Professional Billing