Health Information Management
Brief summary of what we do
What we do
The Wilshire Group is dedicated to supporting healthcare organizations who work to achieve the highest quality in the management of health information for the benefit of both patients and providers. To accomplish that, we emphasize teamwork and collaboration in serving the healthcare team to achieve excellence. We understand that successful healthcare delivery requires complete and exceptional systems for collecting, maintaining, leveraging and disclosing patient health information. It is the health information professional who possesses the overall knowledge and skills required for managing:
- Information Accuracy & Availability
- Professional & Facility Coding Guidelines and Workflow
- Documentation Integrity
- Clinical Workflow & Revenue Cycle Collaboration
- Information Governance/Reporting
- Regulatory and Accrediting Requirements
- Protection of Patient Privacy
- Support System Implementation (computer-assisted coding, document management systems, transcription, etc.)
Our services cover all aspects of HIM, and our seasoned HIM professionals can help transform your organization’s health information department. With our support, your organization will experience more effective and efficient health information systems, improved processes and an increased return on your HIM investment.
Contact Jennifer Esterbrooks today to learn more about how The Wilshire Group can partner with you!